Functional Wellness Patients
Many patients come to see me to assist them with being more proactive about their health. They realize that many, if not all, of the chronic degenerative diseases (heart disease, diabetes, strokes, cancers, obesity, depression) are ‘conditions of lifestyle’ and they see the benefits of proactive management to minimize their chances of potentially being affected by chronic degenerative disease. Some patients are simply looking for more natural ways to manage their existing problems or to boost the effectiveness of the protocols they are currently following. Many of these patients are not really sick, they just never feel well and they are looking for integrated and natural ways to improve their ‘wellness levels’.
1st Consultation: Cost R965.00 (60 min)
+ prescribed nutritional supplements and will include:
- Detailed history (medical, dietary, exercise)
- Physical examination (blood pressure, hip : waist ratio, anthropocentric assessment, weight, BMI)
- Kinesiology Health Assessment (health syndromes)
- Blood, saliva or urine test referral (if applicable) – for patients own account
- DNA testing referral (if applicable) – for patients own account
- Exercise prescription as applicable
2nd Consultation: Follow Up evaluation / progress report
Cost: R765.00 + prescribed nutritional supplements (30 min)
DISCLAIMER: Any advice, suggestions or recommendations that I may offer is in no way intended to treat, manage or replace any medical diagnosis, treatment or management.
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact me to discuss any one of my areas of expertise. I would love to hear from you.
(Pls note access is at the rear of the property – from Gabriel Rd, into Bardia Rd and it’s the lilac coloured house)